Methods of Payment
1) Bank Draft - An easy way to pay as you go! Your checking account or credit card is debited monthly.
2) Annual Payment - Dues may be paid in full upon joining. Payment is accepted via cash, check, debit or credit card. Annual Memberships are non-refundable & non-transferable.
3) 3-Month Payment - Available for 3 month memberships only. Dues must be paid in full upon joining. Payment is accepted via cash, check, debit or credit card. Stop by the Welcome Center for details.
The Y charges an Association Fee of $35 for enhancing the membership experience through equipment, facilities and services, maintenance as well as improvements to the building. Premium Memberships will be charged an Association Fee once every 3 years. Priority Memberships will be assessed an Association Fee for new and relapsed memberships of 30 days. The Association Fee is non-refundable.
If a member chooses to upgrade their membership from one type to another, a pro-rated fee of the annual or automatic draft membership will be collected including the difference in the joining fee. Please visit the Membership office during business hours to make changes to your membership.
Membership cards are issued to members in good standing and are required to gain admittance to the Y. Lending membership cards to another individual may result in the termination of your Y membership privileges. Lost cards will be replaced for a $5 fee.
In accordance with your signed Y membership agreement, automatic draft (ATS) memberships must be canceled in writing at least 30 days prior to the bank draft date assigned to you in order to cease billing for the following month. Any automatic draft membership returned for non-payment including non-sufficient funds, account closed/frozen or payment stopped will automatically be assessed a $10 processing fee. Cancellations may be done in the Membership office during regular business hours. Cancellation form can be found at the Membership Desk.
Bring Your Friends and Family
We encourage Hollidaysburg Area YMCA members to introduce their friends and family to our Y by offering guest passes. Members can bring a guest to visit our Y up to three times. After the three visits we invite your guest to join our Y. Those who choose not to join the Y will be required to pay the day fee each time they visit the facility. Guests are required to fill out and sign a Facility Use Form and waiver providing valid picture identification.
Away Program - A.W.A.Y.
As a member of the Hollidaysburg Area YMCA, you are part of the AWAY program; Always Welcome at YMCA's. The AWAY program offers YMCA members to visit Y's outside of the Blair County Area. Please check with the Y you are visiting to see what their AWAY program policy is.
We are pleased to offer visitors from outside of Blair County a maximum of fourteen visits per year at no cost. After fourteen visits visitors are asked to pay the day fee. Please bring your Y identification card and visit our Membership office to get your five day pass.
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA location and enjoy free access.
• The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for Hollidaysburg Area YMCA Premium members only
• Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify
• Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time
• Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID
• YMCA members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
• Program discounts do not apply.
• Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
• Other restrictions may apply.
Code of Conduct
All participants should recognize that the Hollidaysburg Y is dedicated to the benefit and welfare of all participants. In order to maintain a consistent, cooperative environment we ask that all participants at our Y:
- Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions and inappropriate behavior.
- Recognize that sportsmanlike conduct, fair play and a cooperative attitude govern behavior at all times.
Failure to observe this code may result in suspension or termination of privileges. Thank you for not smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages or using illegal drugs at our Y.