Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015
Start Time: 4:00pm Run, 5:00pm Walk
Location: Lakemont Park, Lights on the Lake
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN NOVEMBER 25
2015 Results Please Click HERE
For past results scroll down to the bottom of the page
COMMIT TO ALL 8 IN 2016! CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
Bring the family along to start your New Year celebration early with a 5k run, 2 mile run and 2 mile walk through Lakemont Park’s Holiday Lights on the Lake. Runners are allowed to do the walk portion of the race for FREE to enjoy the lights if they wish. You do not need to register again just keep your bib tag on for the walk. Race participants will receive a pass for Lights on the Lake as well!
ONLY ALL 8 PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A HOODED SWEATSHIRT FOR THE TWILIGHT RACE REGISTRATION. The first 575 registrants will be guaranteed a long sleeve t-shirt.
Race packet pickup will be available at the Hollidaysburg Area YMCA on Tuesday, December 29th from 5am to 10pm and Wednesday, December 30 from 5am to 10pm.
Day of Race: Race packets are ONLY available before the race at Lakemont Park from 2:30pm-3:45pm.
Note: NO Race Reimbursements
We will have a different color bib for each race. If you need to change your race, please see Registration so they can give you the correct colored bib!! YOU CAN NOT SWITCH RACES THE DAY OF THE RACE. If you need to switch races, please call the Hollidaysburg Area YMCA at 695-4467 by December 30th.
NO PETS ALLOWED!
5K & 2 Mile Run (Not a true 5k or 2 mile distance):
- RACE START: 4:00pm
- Start Line is at the Main Entrance of Lakemont Park. 5K Run and 2 Mile Run will start together.
- 5K runners will do 3 LAPS and 2 Mile runners will do 2 LAPS and then return through the gate back to the Finish Line at the Main Entrance of Lakemont Park. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR LAPS
- You must wear your race number to show that you are a race participant. We will have colored bibs to show what race you will be participating in. We will be looking at bib colors to make sure no one jumps in the race!
2 Mile Walk:
- START TIME: 5:00pm
- YOU MUST WALK AS NO RUNNING IS ALLOWED. If you want to run/walk PLEASE sign up for the 5K or 2 mile run
- You must wear your race number to show that you are a race participant.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please exit the park by 6:00PM. Lights on the Lake begin their tours at 6:00PM.
Awards will be given out immediately following the race. We will be awarding medals for the following categories: 5K run top 3 overall finishers, 2M Run & 2M walk overall top finishers. Awards will also be given out to the top three male and female finishers in the following age categories:
Age groups: 6 & Under, 7-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & Over.
Awards winners are asked to remain for the Awards Ceremony as no awards will be mailed.
Lakemont Park, 700 Park Avenue, Altoona, Pa 16601. Parking will be open in the lot Left of Lakemont Park or in the parking garage through Galactic Ice.